Thursday 13 December 2012

Oh! how I wish...



ONE ...I have the luxury to have a bigggg room all to myself which has wall to wall bookshelves full of loads and loads of books, books in all nooks and corners of that room, below the sofa, under the staircase, above the table and besides the door…. J and I have a comfortable couch in that room where I can sit for days and days and nobody disturbs me. No work, no kids running around - Just me with myself and my books... (pssst, a cup of coffee would be icing on the cake)

TWO ...I am there for my 4-year old kid till he needs me (Okay! Okay!  We can exclude ‘no kids running around’ clause from the first wish). I am there for him when he returns from school (L I am not as I am a working mom), I am there when he will a little big and would need me for help in studies, I am there where he grows up a little more and he wants to tell about his antics at school, I am there when he wants to discuss his friends and forever…

THREE ...this newly started blog of mine continues J. I wanted to do this since ages but could never muster the courage to do so; I have done this now and don’t want this to die. You know how bad it feels when you start a thing you wanted to do soooo passionately and you have to drop it because of xyz reasons…

And, I wish that all of my by above wishes come true for sure.

This post is in response to the prompt 'Wish List Wednesday' initiated by Preeti Shenoy - An amazing author and an inspiring person.



I have read all her books have pre-ordered her new book ‘The Secret Wishlist’ and I loved ‘Life is what you make it’ by her. There are books where you are so engrossed with the characters of the book that even when you are not reading it (taking a break) you are thinking about them and ‘Life is what you make it’ is one such book of hers.
She inspires me a lot as she is so creative and has amazing time management skills. If I would have had the fourth wish, I would have asked for these skills for me. :p

Keep shattering keys...
K

6 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Liked the Quote about reading."The person who doesn't read is no better off than the person who can't read." - Stephen Covey... me too agree it completely.
    And I wish all your wishes may come true.
    Best wishes for your long journey as a blogger too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post :)
    I have read almost all the blogs that have posted the wishlist ..
    It is interesting to read what someone really wants, deep in his/her heart :)

    Sending you good thoughts
    GBU
    Arti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Arti for the nice words. Welcome to my space... went thru your blogs and loved 'nature smiles' nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tarang, welcome to my space...

    ReplyDelete