Tuesday 11 December 2012

I love to talk…

… and I love to read. So, when I read a good book or a bad book, a book which touched my heart or a book about which I forgot the next morning, a book which made me sad as the book has ended & I wanted to read more or a book which made me sad as I repent picking it up & can’t leave it half-read then I want to discuss it. My poor family members, who are not too much into reading or have not read that book, just nod when I blabber. J

So, I thought, why not discuss it with people who are really interested in this. Have been following loads of book review blogs but couldn't ever muster the courage to write one myself. This is my first effort to review books, let’s see how far it goes…


Keep shattering keys...
K

p.s. On second thoughts, I won't limit it to just reviews. This is my journal, so I will do whatever I want with this... (he he he I know I am rude this way)

No comments:

Post a Comment